|2017 Exhibits & Grants||2016 Exhibits & Grants|
The 2018 spring meeting will be a joint CME conference of the ACOP and the American Academy of Pediatric (AAP) Section on Osteopathic Pediatricians.
Invitation to Support
The American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians (ACOP) is pleased to invite your organization to increase its visibility and strengthen relationships with leaders in pediatrics. Industry support is key to the success of this conference and demonstrates your commitment to improving patient care. With unopposed exhibit hours, you will have an opportunity to generate new leads with pediatricians.
The program is designed to provide continuing medical education for pediatricians and other health care professionals providing care to infants, children, adolescents and young adults. We expect 300-350 attendees.
The 2018 program is being developed. The exhibit schedule will be available upon completion of the program (fall 2017).
Exhibits will be tabletop. The fee is $2,500 and the exhibit package is:
- Recognition in the mobile meeting guide
- Recognition on the ACOP conference website for one year
- Recognition at the Exhibit Hall Entrance
- Recognition in the ACOP member newsletter for one year
- Exhibit space includes one 6ft tabletop, draped and two chairs
- Two exhibitor badges
- Pre and post conference list of attendees with name, city, and state
- Up to 200-word company description (no advertisement) on the conference website and mobile meeting guide
Agreements are being accepted now. CLICK HERE to sign up to exhibit.
- A minimum of 50% of the exhibit fee is due when the Exhibit Agreement is submitted. Payment is due in full by February 12, 2018.
- Payment for an Exhibit/Sponsor Agreement submitted after February 12 must be paid in full at the time of application.
EXHIBIT FLOOR PLAN
- Exhibits are tabletop (6ft)
- Exhibit space is assigned on a first come, first served basis
- Exhibit agreements must be submitted prior to exhibit space being assigned.
Every effort will be made to accommodate special requests. The ACOP cannot guarantee preferences for exhibit space locations.
The ACOP reserves the right to add, move or remove exhibit tables if necessary. The floor plan is subject to change.
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan will be available late fall 2017.
Program ad orders can be placed when completing the Exhibit Agreement or separately by contacting Dana Gibson email@example.com. AD DEADLINE IS MARCH 1, 2018.
|Program Advertisement||Fee USD|
|Full page ad outside back cover of program||$600|
|Full page ad inside page of program||$500|
|Half page ad inside page of program||$250|
Full page ad: 3 ½ w x 4 ½ h, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
Half page ad: 3 ½ w x 2 1/8 h, CMYK color, 300 dpi, no bleed
Print ready PDFs per the above specifications are due by March 1, 2018. Ads are emailed to Dana Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program will be available on the MOBILE MEETING GUIDE. You will be able to save the MMG to your phone or tablet home screen to keep up with meeting developments. The guide will include lecture slides, program schedule, digital posters and presentation schedule, speaker list, attendee list, and meeting room locations.
The 2018 exhibitor services and shipping information will be available late fall 2017.
EXHIBITOR BADGE REGISTRATION AND PRODUCT/COMPANY DESCRIPTION
ACOP exhibitor badge registrations and product or company descriptions are due by March 15, 2018. Email your badge names and descriptions to Julie Hitt in the ACOP office, email@example.com.
EXTRA NAME BADGES
The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa in Fort Myers, FL will be the headquarter hotel for the conference. Group reservation information will be available late fall 2017.
- eJournal of the ACOP: ACOP-eJACOP-Rate-Sheet
- ACOP Website Advertising: ACOPwebsiteRateSheet
- Mailing List Rental: ACOP Mail List Order Form
Dana Gibson | Director of Corporate & Educational Support
Telephone 804.338.6958 | Fax: 804.282.0090 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org