Osteopathic Recognition Application – Sample Answers
Click here for more information.
ACOP is here to help you with your Osteopathic Focused Pediatric Residency Transition with:
- Osteopathically focused articles in the ACOP eJournal for your journal club.
- ACOP POMT for your osteopathically focused didactics, these can be found at http://www.acopeds.org/pomt-for-residents-directors/ and for CME and OCC credit for Physicians at http://www.aobp.org/OCC_POMTmodules.shtml.
- ACOP OMT workshops at our meetings for your faculty and resident development.
- A friendly venue for your osteopathically focused research at our ACOP meetings and eJournal.
- Osteopathic focused pediatric in-service offered by the ACOP.
- Osteopathic focused pediatric boards offered by the AOBP.